Sunday, November 8, 2015

Shake it, BABY! with The Stamps of Life

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

When I received the saltshaker2stamp set I knew I just had to create a shaker card!!
So I used the large shaker die from the Salt Shaker Dies set to cut out the shadow.

The Shake It, Baby! sentiment is so fun!
It's part of the new sayings4shakers stamp set.
I also used the salt shaker outline to add to the top of the clear plastic for the shaker card.  

Such fun stamp sets!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!


--------------------
The Stamps of Life Products Used:

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This card is so cute!!! I love the sequins and whole design!

Unknown said...

OMG I love that you had the sequins coming out of the shaker! Too cute!

Scrapper69 said...

OH MY WORD!!! This is sooo STINKIN" CUTE! LOVE your shaker!! Way FUN!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations