Sunday, November 1, 2015

November Anything Goes with SS



Morning Stamping Friends!

It's the 1st of November!  Wow!  Can't believe it, I am totally excited because that means I only have a few weeks or work left for the season!!  Yay!  Then I will have tons of crafty time!!

 Join in our monthly "Anything Goes" Challenge on the Sweet Stamps Blog!

You have a chance at winning a prize pack from SweetStamps.com!!

SweetStamps.com has so many wonderful stamps and other products to choose from!!

-----------------------


For my card today I decided to use the adorable Beary Best Clear Stamp set!
This bear is sure to put a smile on someone's face!  I love the sentiment in the set as well!

I also used the Flourishes Clear Stamp set to add the swirls on the polka dot pattern paper to add a little more interest!


SweetStamps.com Supplies Used:
Beary Best clear stamp set TC4400     

-------

Be sure to check out the Sweet Stamps Blog for more wonderful inspiration from the "Sweeties"!

Have a wonderful day!


Adding this to Jennifer McGuire's Share Handmade Kindness!!



2 comments:

Sandy Fredrick said...

He's so cute, beautiful coloring and love the layers

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Precious! What a cute card! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations