Saturday, November 21, 2015

Love Hearts with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

I used the brand new Love Hearts Dies on this card!!
I absolutely LOVE these new dies!
They will be great for Valentine's Day cards, Anniversary cards, cards to let someone special know you love them, etc.


The card dies from TSOL are so amazing!  If you haven't tried them yet, I really recommend you do!  You'll love them!  They help make card making so much fun!! And easy!!   

I used the Sizzix Kind Sentiments Step-ups Die set!
On the side panels I added some swirls from the swirls2build stamp set and some sentiments and hearts from the minis4circles stamp set!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

 
-----------------------
 
Products Used:

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty! Getting a jump start on Valentine's day! :) LOVE SOL Dies... those step cards make everything look fab! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations