Friday, November 13, 2015

Your Next Stamp DT Dare

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's DT Dare day at Your Next Stamp!!

DT Dare is....
Patterned Pizzazz

We were to use 3 or more pieces of patterned paper!!
Not a problem!!

Here is my card:
I really like how it turned out!  A lot of love went into this card!!

I used the "Merry" and "Christmas" dies, which are part of the Cozy Christmas Jessica Die Set!

I also decided to use the awesome new Front Door Die Set!
What a fun die set!

You can have the door actually open!!

 A view of opening the door....
to a beautiful Christmas scene!!
How fun!!

I used the adorable puppy and beautiful Christmas tree from the Cozy Christmas Jessica stamp set!  The sentiment is also from that set!

And lastly a look in side my card:
I thought it would be fun to still be able to see the cute puppy!!

Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




----------------

Products Used

Cozy Christmas Jessica
Cozy Christmas Jessica

Cozy Christmas Jessica Die Set
Cozy Christmas Jessica Die Set

Front Door Die Set
Front Door Die Set

3 comments:

New Creations said...

I can feel the joy while creating this amazing scene, Totally adorable Kendra! Love it!

Shari said...

This is so sweet! I just love it. Great stamp set, and lovely card. ♥

Scrapper69 said...

Oh so CUTE!!! Fab Christmas Card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations