Sunday, November 8, 2015

November Sneak Peek with YNS

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's that time of the month at Your Next Stamp!!

It's Sneak Peek Day today!
Tomorrow is Release Day!!!!

Such a fun time!

Once again, there is a wonderful release in store for you!
I have had so much fun with this release!

---------------------

I have two project to share with you this November Sneak Peek, as I was having so much fun with the new stamp sets!!

First up I have a sweet card using the Word Critters – Winter Birds set!
 This set is soooooo AMAZING!  I love it!
There are so many fun stamps in this set to use to create cute little scenes.  

I thought I would add some ornaments to this branch, along with a house for the bird.
Isn't it sweet?!


-------------

For this next card I used the Little Darling Winter stamp set!
When I seen this set, I knew I had to have it!  The girl reminds me a lot of Elsa from Frozen!  My little girl is obsessed with that movie!!  So this set will be perfect for cards for her!!
Isn't see beautiful?!

The snowflakes I stamped around her are also from the set!!
As well as the sentiment!! 

I added some glitter to the snowflakes on her dress, to make them sparkle!!

There is also a sweet snowmen (Olaf) in this set that is sure to melt your heart!!

As you can see there are some fun new sets being released tomorrow!
And I only shared two of them! ;)  There are so many more great sets!!

---------------------

Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog to view the list of all the other sneak peeks!!

Have a lovely day!!

6 comments:

New Creations said...

Oooooh! Really awesome sneak peek! Love both of your adorable creation with such cuteness! Thanks for sharing Kendra!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I LOVE your sweet Elsa card!The colors are amazing! Adorable!
Take care!
Michele

Doudou said...

Oh so cute!!beautiful cards!!

Sherrie K. said...

Both of these are darling Kendra! Your Christmas card couldn't be cuter! Fun inking, sweet images and awesome job on the coloring!
I love your Elsa card! My granddaughter would flip for this!
Sherrie K

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra!!!! Your cards are so CUTE! LOVE the Let it Snow card! Adorable!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Shari said...

Love both of these cards! They are so fun and happy.