Thursday, November 5, 2015

YNS Challenge #26

Hello Stamping Friends!

Have you joined in the current challenge at Your Next Stamp??
Click here to find the current challenge!

Here's some inspiration for you:

A card sketch....
YNSSketch26


and photo/colors to find inspiration from....
YNScolor-26


-----------------

I grabbed a few of the colors and flipped the sketch to create this beauty:
I used the adorable snowman from the Hot Cocoa Phoebe stamp set!
I just love him!!

I'm a sucker for snowmen and snowflakes!!

I stamped a few of the small snowflakes from the Winter Wishes set around the snowman!
I also added some lovely Winter Sugar and Sparkle Gumdrops!!
I love these!!!

The large Season's Greetings sentiment is also part of the Winter Wishes set!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




2 comments: