Wednesday, November 11, 2015

I Cherish You with Honey Bee Stamps

Hello Stamping Friends!
It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

My goal for my card today, was to first create a sentiment using the awesome variety of sentiments that can be made using these stamp sets,  as well as focus on using some of those cute tiny stamps in the sets.

When I got the Cherish stamp set, I fell in love with some of the cute little flowers in the set as well as the floral stem. 

So for my card today I created a row of flowers beneath my sentiment.

First an in n process look at the stamped "cherish" sentiment, one flower and a bunch of stems!!


 My finished card:

These cute flowers are part of the Cherish stamp set!

The tiny butterflies are part of the Thanks stamp set.

The sentiment was created using the Cherish stamp set as well!
The period after the "you" was just created with a black marker.


Such tiny stamps, but I just wanted again remind you not to ignore them!  They can be used to create such cute cards! And other projects too!!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------

Honey Bee Stamps Products Used:

2 comments:

Shari said...

I absolutely love those flowers. The little gems in the center are the perfect touch.

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations