Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Thank You For Your Friendship with Honey Bee Stamps

Hello Stamping Friends!


It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

Today I am sharing another elegant card with you!  I just love how it turned out!
Isn't it fun?!

I started out by creating the beautiful floral corner.
I think it turned out so fun!  Almost looks as thought it is one stamp!  But really I used 6 different stamps!!

Here's an in process look:
As you can see, I had multiple images stamped at once to create this fun floral corner!
I used some of the smaller leaves and flowers in the Cherish stamp set!

Just think of the fun possibilities!
At first I was thinking about creating a piece of patterned paper, but then feel in love with the look just in the corner!

More stamping in the corner...
I added a little more after this photo.

At first I was going to leave it as is.
But then decided to use some of the flower and leaf silhouettes in the set to add color!
It adds just the right about of color!

The sentiment was put together using multiple stamps from the Thanks set!!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------

Honey Bee Stamps Products Used:
Cherish


Thanks
Thanks | Simple Sentiments | 4×4 Stamp Set

----------------------------

Adding this to Jennifer McGuire's Share Handmade Kindness!!

2 comments:

Rubeena I. said...

Gorgeous card!

Scrapper69 said...

I've been so busy with work... and you've made so many sweet cards! LOVE THIS ONE!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations