Sunday, November 15, 2015

IBSIC #100

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

Are you ready for another Inspired By Stamping Inspirational Challenge?!

It's IBSIC #100!!
We've had 100 challenges!!

There is plenty of photos to find inspiration from!
So be sure to join in!

These are the photos I found my inspiration from:
   
I picked a few of the colors to work with, altered the sketch a little and added some gold!

I rarely ever used gold for cards, unless they are holiday cards, so I thought that would be a fun challenge for me!


Here is the card I created:
A fun birthday card!!
The sentiment is part of the Watercolor Sentiments stamp set!

I also used the fun Polka Dots stamp set, to add some polka dots to the striped pattern paper.  I used the circle outline in the set to add gold outlines randomly.  I used shades of blue ink to add solid circles and patterned circles from the set.

I also inked the edges of my paper with gold ink!!

Join in this fun challenge, you have a chance at winning one of 4 $20 gift cards to the IBS store!!!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!
Happy Stamping!





------------------------

Polka Dots
Inspired-by-Stamping-Polka-Dots-Stamp-Set

5 comments:

lisa808 said...

Fabulous birthday card--masculine or feminine. Love the sequins with the polka dots.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Love the color combo and your use of the sketch! Great card~

Scrapper69 said...

Oh so PRETTY! LOVE the color Combo! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Mynn xx said...

SUPER fun card, Kendra! I adore the great color combos and the sprinkling of sequins! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Jo Herbert said...

Kendra, Your colour combination is bright and fun. I love all the Inspired By Stamping products you have used on your beautiful card. Hugs Jo