Sunday, November 1, 2015

What's Shaken? with The Stamps of Life

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

Just released today is the new saltshaker2stamp set!!
What a super fun set!!
I love the sentiment to go with it as well!!

I also used the new Salt Shaker Dies to cut out the shakers!!

And the fun part?!?!  
I added these shakers to an action wobble so the actually shake!! hehe
Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!


Adding this to Jennifer McGuire's Share Handmade Kindness!!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE!!! What a Fun Card! LOVE the Wobble for the S & P! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Shari said...

So cute! I can't wait to get mine. ^_^