Sunday, November 22, 2015

November Feature Day with YNS

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's Feature Day at Your Next Stamp!!

Feature Day Theme...
Christmas

With that in mind I decided to pull out one of my favorite sets from YNS called Winter Wishes, as I am a sucker for snowflake sets!
The beautiful large sentiment and larger snowflakes are from the Winter Wishes stamp set!

The tiny snowflakes are part of the beautiful Little Darling Winter stamp set!

I decided to create two, as I wanted to make one in non-traditional colors and then another in more traditional Christmas colors!

So another look at the non-traditional Christmas colored version:
I just love it!!

On both card I heat embossed the sentiment with glittery embossing powder!!
I LOVE it!  The sentiment sparkles so much!  Perfect for the holiday season!!

And then my traditional colored version:
So beautiful and elegant!!

Be sure to visit the YNS Blog and leave a comment, you have a chance at winning a stamp choice of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

And check out this amazing SALE:
AlmostBlackFridaySale2015

Happy Shopping!!!

Have a lovely day!



---------------------------

Products Used

Winter Wishes
Winter Wishes

Little Darling Winter
Little Darling Winter

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!!

Scrapper69 said...

This I LOVE! I may have to scrap lift it from you! Perfect for mass production! LOVE the extra sparkle! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations