Monday, January 2, 2017

2016 Year In Review

Hello Stamping Friends!!

What a wonderful year 2016 was!  Very crazy at times as we have been building our forever house!  But will be so nice to get in it soon!  We are hoping to be moving in by the end of the month, finger crossed!!

Anyway, I am extremely excited for 2017!  I have the wonderful honor of starting out this year still designing for Dare 2B Artzy, Your Next Stamp, Inspired By Stamping and Frantic Stamper!  I'm so excited to see what these companies have in store for this year!!

So as always, I took a moment to reflect back on my projects from 2016 and am going to TRY to only choose one favorite from each month, but this is always so hard!!  LOL.

January


February

March (2 this month!)




April


May


June (2 again!!)





July (2 yet again!!)




August

(This one is probably my favorite card of the year!  I just love my whole design on this one!)

September


October


November


December


Wow, was that hard!  I tried to do it quickly and not thinking about it too much!! I had so many I liked!

Going through my blog this is one of my favorite personal photos I shared with all of you this year:

One of my three happy places at our house!!!  So much time is spent here in summer!  You can't get the kids out of the pond! My other two happy places are my soon to be finished Sun Room and Art Room in the house!!  Can't wait to share those!

I'm excited to share some crafty goodness with you this year!!

Have a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra! Happy New Year! I just got back from my trip and thought I would POP in to see what you've been up too!I checked all your past posts that I missed and you've made some adorably cute projects while I was away! I adore that sweet valentine Shaker card you made - and how exciting to be moving into your forever home soon! So happy for you & your family! I like the projects you choose for reflecting back on 2016! You had soooo many that I just loved - I'm hoping to get back into crafting this next week before heading back to work! So Glad I'm able to stop by and say HI! Have a Wonderful Day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations