Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Warmest Wishes


Hello Stamping Friends!

Today I am on the Inspired By Stamping Blog!!


We have been having some really chilly weather here in Wisconsin!  -4 without the wind chill!! Brrr...So I still haven't been able to put away the lovely SnowflakeWonder stamp set.  I just absolutely love these beautiful snowflakes!  Plus I thought it may be nice to get a head start on my Christmas cards for this year! (Yes, I just said that!) 


I started by stamping the snowflakes randomly on a piece of paper in VersaMark Ink and then heat embossed them with white embossing powder!

After heat embossing I decided to take some of my favorite Distress Ink colors and add some fun bright colors to the background!  

After I finished adding my fun colors, I decided to add some pretty Sheer Shimmer Spray!  And as I was digging through my supplies I found my Goosebumps spray and thought it would be fun to add as well, as I absolutely love the finished look!
I like how the Goosebumps gives even more texture and looks as if it is still wet!  I love the snowy winter scene I created!

Once I liked how it looked I set it to the side to dry for awhile.

After it was dry I mounted it to a piece of white cardstock.  I then added some pop-dots to the back of the layer and mounted it to my card base!

I then used the Fancy Labels 3 Die set to die cut two banners, to stamp my sentiment on.  I stamped the "With Warmest Wishes" on one and then "to you & yours" on the other, which are both part of the Poinsettias stamp set!!
I just LOVE the bright colors of this card!!  As well as the gorgeous snowflakes!!!

Be sure to check out all of Inspired By Stamping's products!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

YIKES! That is Flippin' COLD! I haven't lived in Chicago for years and this is one of the reasons why! Wisconsin is no different! LOL Way to cold for me! :) I do LOVE that you are making holiday cards! I don't feel so crazy doing my 1 holiday card a week so much now! LOL Your card is simply beautiful! I love the snowflakes and the pretty distress inks.... looks so elegant - Stay warm Lady! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations