Sunday, January 22, 2017

I Woof You


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a cute card to share with you using fun new dies from Frantic Stamper!!

This is the first card I created with the new Pet Love Release!!!

When I got the Dog Paw Print Die Set it screamed "shaker card" to me, with the thought of Valentine's Day right around the corner I thought this would be cute to give my son!
I think he'll get a kick out of it, since he loves dogs!

I put little hearts inside the paw print shaker window!!
So cute and fun!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

Challenges
CAS on Sunday: Hearts (Enamel Hearts and Heart Sequins)


2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh my... it's screams ADORABLE to me Kendra! So cute - your son will love it!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Janneke said...

What a beautiful card have you made ;o)
Thank you so much for joining us at CAS on Sunday