Tuesday, January 3, 2017

PURRfect Pair

Hello Friends!


I have a cute layout to share with you using fun new dies from Frantic Stamper!!

Have you have a chance to check out the new Pet Love Dies?  If you are a pet lover, you are going to LOVE this release!!  So many awesome dies and new stamp sets geared all around Cats and Dogs!!

And even if you're not, there are some awesome elemental dies that were released as well!

I started off by creating this adorable layout with my daughter for her album:
 Isn't it sweet?  I think it turned out really cute!

It's the first actual layout I've created in awhile!!  So glad to finally have some down time!!

I used the awesome new Elementals #17 die set for the label and arrow elements!
 I just LOVE this die set!!  It is definitely a must have!!  I also used the fun new Cat Sentiments stamp set for the fun sentiment!

The same stamp set was used for this sentiment as well:

I used the Chevron Edger #2 die set to create the blue cardstock layers on each side of my photo.
As well as the new Eeyore, Pudge, Fuzzy, Ostrich & Halfpint die set to die cut the two sweet kitties to put on each side of the photo!

I just love when our sweet Buddy cuddles up with us!!  He is such a sweetheart!! 

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

I haven't made a layout in FOREVAH!!! I really like the simplicity of this layout... so cute and a great clean & simple Design!



Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations