Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Love You with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

I have really enjoyed the large circle die sets TSOL has released over the last few months!

I am especially in love with the Love You Circle Dies!  I really like the "xoxoxo..." border around the circle!
Perfect for Valentine's Day cards, which I can't believe is right around the corner!! 

As well as anniversary's or even just cards to let those special people know you love them!!


TSOL Products Used

Dies: Love You Circle Die, Circle Scallop Framelits Die Set
Paper: Licorice, Sweetheart Collection
Misc.: Sizzix Adhesive Sheet, Licorice Seam Binding, Strawberry Goosebumps, Black Chevron Button, Strawberry & White Twine


Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

2 comments:

Avra Williams said...

I love this, Kendra! Can't wait to make some cute cards with this die!

Scrapper69 said...

Fab Card! LOVE the x's & o's in the circle design... very cool!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations