Tuesday, January 10, 2017

YNS January DT Dare

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's DT Dare day at Your Next Stamp!!

DT Dare is....
3 Colors


I decided to choose to use white, pink and black!

With the lovely release this month and Valentine's Day right around the corner, I thought I would make a LOVE inspired card!
I used two of the heart dies from the Scripty Love Die Set to die cut them from my white card layer, to create shaker windows!!

I used the Cool Tag Two Patterns Dies to die cut the stitched banner, in which I then die cut the Love sentiment from the Scripty Love Die Set to put on top!  I just LOVE the font used for this die!!!  

I then stamped just the "you" from the Cool Tag Two Patterns stamp set!  I love how the font matches the love die!  They go so perfectly together!!!  

And once again I used the lovely Hugs and Kisses Paper pad for my patterned paper!!  I just love the colors used in the pad!!  It is a must have!!  


All YNS Products Used:


Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

Cynthia Evanoff said...

I like...and will copy!... the way you carried the dotted layer all the way across your card...peeking out through the hearts and sides. So neat.

Scrapper69 said...

LOVE your sweet Valentine Shaker! It totally rocks for the season! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations