Thursday, January 19, 2017

YNS Challenge 56

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!
Click here to find the current challenge!

Here's some inspiration for you:

Here is a card sketch....


and photo/colors to find inspiration from....


-----------------

I altered the sketch slightly and decided to work with the red and two shades of pink from the colors to create this super fun shaker card:
I had to finally create a shaker card using the lovely Heart Panel Die!  I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!!  So much fun!! I just really like this panel die!! 

I used the Treat Topper Die Set to die cut the stitched rectangle that I put the lovely die cut "love" on from the Scripty Love Die Set!! 
I just love the font of the "love"!  So beautiful and elegant!!

I finished off the card by adding a few pink gumdrops from the Magical Pastel Sparkly Gumdrops set!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So FAB!! LOVE!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH... I SOOOOO LOOOVE this card! I want that dang die now! You are such the enabler my friend! hahaha Fab Shaker!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations