Saturday, January 14, 2017

PURR-fect Day


Hello Crafty Friends!


I have a cute card to share with you using fun new dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I absolutely LOVE cats!  When I was little, living in the country with a barn on our property, I had tons of cats!  I was probably the crazy cat "kid"!  I can remember having about 30 cats running around outside!  I had them all named as well!!  Such a fun memory!
So I was excited to get the Peeking Cats die to work with, brought up some of those memories!

I currently have one inside cat, who is black and white so I based my die cuts on him!!  He just loves to cuddle!  I love it! I have to be careful though as he is able to open some of my plastic containers to get the string inside!

I also used the new Cat Sentiments stamp set!!  I love all the sentiments in this set!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a PURR-fect day!




------------------------




4 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Aww! Too cute!

mamawcindy said...

Oh my Goodness, I Love your card. Looks just like my Cat Bella. My little Grand Daughters Birthday is at the end of this month. Wish I could have made her a card like this. She Loves my Cat. She told me last night that she loves Bella more than her self. So I guess she loves the cat more than me to. Hee! Hee! Great Job!
cindys-greencricut

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Cute :))

Scrapper69 said...

Sooo CUTE! I'm allergic to cats... but I don't think I'm allergic to CUTE cat cards! tehehehe Super FUN!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations