Sunday, January 1, 2017

Hello with D2BA

Hello Stamping Friends!!

Happy New Year!!

I sure hope you have enjoyed the holidays this last week!

It's been extremely crazy on my end, we are getting so close to moving into our new home!  My new Art room is almost completely done!  YAY!!  We've begun moving some of my things in!!  I can't wait to share pictures with you!

Anyway, D2BA is starting off the New Year, with a new challenge!

Theme:
Something New

Did you receive some new crafting supplies for Christmas?!

I didn't really get too many supplies, but Hubby and the kids did buy me an awesome new tabletop for my new workstation!!  

For my card I used the Paisley Bliss stamp set!  A new set to me as I haven't used it yet!!  I used the paisley images in the set to create my own background paper!
I also used the Doodle Flowers stamp set for the "hello" sentiment!  I just love this fun sentiment!  I colored in the open areas with my new Neon colored Copic Markers!!

Such a fun bright card!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Thanks for stopping by! 


Have a beautiful day! 

No comments: