Saturday, January 7, 2017

YNS January Release

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's release day at Your Next Stamp!!!
I just love release day!

So MANY great new stamp sets and dies being released today!!!


--------------------

I ABSOLUTELY love this new release!  I had so much fun with all the fantastic new dies, stamps and paper!!

I used the fun new Hugs and Kisses Paper for both the following cards!  I just love the patterns and colors of the papers in this pad!!


So as some of you may have caught before Christmas I featured the Circle Panel Die from YNS!  I just love this background die, it is so very fun to work with!  So many possibilities!

Well with YNS's January release, guess what?!  There's another one!!  This time it's hearts!!  Happy Dance!!  So excited!

So I featured the Heart Panel Die on this card:
Isn't it beautiful?!  I just love how this card turned out!!  I was so tempted to create a shaker card with it!  Next card I will!!

I featured the  Cool Tag 2 Patterns and coordinating Cool Tag 2 Patterns Dies on this card as well!!  I am also in love with these two!! The tag patterns are so fun and I love the font used for the two sentiments in the set!  On this particular tag I used I stamped it with the Cherry Blossom Ink!!

The Cool Tag 2 Patterns Dies I can tell will be used a lot!  I just love the tag as well as the cute little stitched banner!!  (As you will see below I used it for that card as well!!)

-------



Next up I have a sweet flip-it card using the fun new HalfHeart Flip Die!!


As stated above I used a mixture of papers from the new Hugsand Kisses Paper pad for this beauty!

I used the CoolTag 2 Patterns Dies for the stitched die cut banner, in which I then stamped the sweet little "Love You" from the  Sweet Little Greetings stamp set in Black Olive Ink!!

Close-up:
I finished up my card by adding some Magical Pastel Sparkly Gumdrops (my favorite!!) and some Aqua Divine Twine!!


What a fun release!!

Please reference our linky at the bottom of this post for the entire hop list.

--------------------


Happy Hopping!!
Please remember to leave some love along the way!
You have a chance at winning a $25 Gift Certificate!!!


Be sure to check out all the awesome new products here!!!!

Have a lovely day!




64 comments:

Sue D said...

Wonderful heart cards. Love the gingham paper.

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Beautiful cards! Great inspiration

Silverdew said...

these cards amazing!

Melanie said...

Both of your cards are great but really love the heart one.

Tricia T said...

Such a fun die and that paper is just too cute!

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful cards, love the heart panel die

Lisa Lara said...

Super Cute cards Kendra!

Danielle Vincent said...

Two awesome cards Kendra! I too am in LOVE with that heart panel die - swoon! Thanks for the inspiration!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Your cards have sweet colors, so cute!

cghundley said...

Both cards are
lovely. I love
the flip heart
card, neat design.
Carla from Utah

Marjeta said...

Fantastic heart combination. Love how you used the dies.

Marjeta

Leanne said...

Very pretty cards!

Kleri said...

Great cards!Thank you for the inspiration!

nwilliams6 said...

Some awesome papers and great cards. So perfect for Valentines!

Unknown said...

Nothing says LOVE quite like pink gingham paper! Love it!

Louise said...

Great cards, I love that heart panel die.

Joyce Clark Frank said...

The colors are so pretty on all the cards

Unknown said...

Love both cards. Great job!

Tink said...

Your cards are just Beautiful!

Jill Norwood said...

I adore both of your sweet cards! Gingham is a favorite of mine and so I smiled big when I saw them both! Gorgeous designs!

~amy~ said...

Such sweet card, love the pink gingham and your Love you card is so pretty!

Tracie said...

Such sweet cards. I am a heart fan so these are just my style. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Love the cards and the new half heart flip die!

Becca Yahrling said...

Very pretty cards. Love the new products you used.

cm said...

Crushing over and smitten by your sweet cards! The pink gingham...oh my! Fabulous!
~carol

Janette said...

Absolutely love your cards. My wish list is growing.

Bunny Dobbie said...

What prettycards! Love the heart background die and I've never made a flip card. How interesting! I'm new to cardmaking.

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

Love the first card, and looks like the heart panel die will be another hit! I think a shaker would be adorable!

Janet said...

Love how you used the dies, especially the heart background die! And the "half-flip card" is so neat!!

Amy C. said...

Your Valentine cards are so sweet! The panel of cut out hearts is beautiful.

Doudou said...

Beautiful cards!! Love the soft colors

Gopi said...

Awesome (awe-inspiring) cards! Love how you've used the background die...the paper makes it look like the hearts are about to burst out...LOVE! You've laid out the flip-it card so beautifully :)

McStamper said...

What great cards. The heart panel die is fantastic. And I love the pastel papers and the card you made with them. So pretty and creative.

Mary Holshouser said...

the dies and stamps coming out now
are always so much fun - wonderful hearts
and the different ways to show love.
thanks for sharing.

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love the pretty pastels in your hearts! Really cute and perfect for someone special!
Have a great 2017!
Michele

Ruby said...

Love both cards and I really like the dies.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Wonderful cards - the layers on the heart flip card are great!

Erica said...

Very sweet cards! Love the heart die

Helen Gullett said...

LOVE both of your cards!!! The flip card is super cute!

Pam said...

Love the new dies! Both cards are very sweet!

Helen said...

Great heart dies. You way of using them for these cards is delightful.

Pam of alwaysartistic said...

Beautiful!

Efrat said...

Beautiful cards

Vivian Foo said...

Greatly inspiring to me.

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh my! Such adorable sweet cards!!! Too cute!!!

Libby said...

I love these cards.

Renae said...

Cute cards. I love the heart panel die.

Oliev said...

Beautiful cards, thanks for sharing!

Jen P said...

What sweet beautiful cards!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Both of your cards are fabulous. Love the papers and die cuts.

Mary-Anne V said...

Very pretty cards...love the heart panel die.

Michelle said...

GORGEOUS cards!!! Especially love the first card!

Andrea Shell said...

These cards are so adorable! I love the new dies and papers, and you featured them beautifully!

M DelValle said...

Awesome card! Love the pink!

Elise Smith said...

Your second card is my favorite! I love the mix of fun patterns :)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

These are awesome! Love the heart background!

Scrapper69 said...

EEK!!!! Besides that it's an awesome release.. I so LOVE your cards! That Heart die I WANT!!! Just like the circle one I saw on your blog... I got a GC for YNS.. and everything I wanted was out of stock! ha.... Now I have more to look forward too! LOL Fantastic cards Kendra! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Cynthia said...

Both designs are lovely, Kendra.

Marilyn said...

Beautiful cards!! Love the little heart cutouts on your first card

Jess said...

Such sweet pretty cards!

Bunny Dobbie said...

What pretty cards! Love the heart theme.

Tina Z. said...

wow, great design, I love your colours.

Heather said...

Both of these are so pretty! LOVE that heart cover die!! So fun!!

Mom and wife. said...

Love your cards. Love theeee colours and the layers