Friday, January 6, 2017

YNS January Preview Day

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's that time of the month at Your Next Stamp!!  After taking a month off from a release in December, I am so very excited for NEW products!!!

It's Preview Day today!
Tomorrow is Release Day!!!!

Such a fun time!

As always, there is a wonderful release in store for you!

---------------------


For today's Preview, I got to use the super cute new Silly Book Monsters stamp set!

At first I was going to just create a bunch of note cards for my kids to write down book wish lists for when we go to the library, because it never fails they think of a book they would like to get at the library, but then when we go, they and myself included forgot what it was.

But shortly after I got the stamps, I was looking through photos from 2015 and stumbled across some photos my sister took of the kids and I outside reading!  My kids love reading!  Many times in spring and summer we'll grab some books and head outside!  So relaxing and fun! 

So I decided to create some fun project life pages for my kids albums using the fun Silly Book Monsters stamp set!
These monsters are just so cute!!  

The fun "Book Monster" and "Book Wish List" sentiments are also from the stamp set!  As well as the cute bookshelf!  Oh my daughter's title card I didn't color the bookshelf in, but on my son's I did:
I create the cute little "Book Wish List" cards and was originally going to just journal on them but then thought it  would be fun to incorporate my original idea.  So I had each of the kids write down books the like reading on their cards!  It was a fun way to get them involved!  As they looking helping me document their memories. (Mom son really got a kick out of the tiny mouse sitting on the book shelf)

I used the previously released Cute Alpha Squares and Cute Alpha Squares Die Set to add the "Read" title on the bottom pictures!

Here's a close up of one of the title cards:
So fun!!  I used the new Silly Book Monsters Die Set to die cut the fun monster after coloring it!  I then used pop-dots to add him to my title card!  Gives some fun dimension!

I can't get enough of these cute monsters!!





---------------------

Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog to view all the other sneak peeks!!

Have a lovely day!!

13 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Those monsters are ADORABLE!!! Looks like a FUN Release! Fab job on the Project Life pages for your kids albums....

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Perfectly fun!

Unknown said...

Those monster images are too cute. That's how I feel sometimes when my 5 yr old brings tons of books to read at bedtime. :)

Jennifer D said...

Ha Ha Ha what a Cool Card!

Tricia T said...

Love the book monsters!!

K. Joy said...

These are so cute!! Love all those colorful books in the bookshelf! Can't wait to see the whole set of these little monsters. :)

Anonymous said...

Such great detail.... well done :)

Amy Vitriani said...

This card is just awesome!!!! It's so much fun and so cute!! Can't wait to get this set ๐Ÿ˜Š

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

What a fun project. Love this monster and your scrap pages.

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Awesome! ๐Ÿ’

~amy~ said...

So very FUN!

NatQuebec said...

Very cute ๐Ÿ˜Š

Lisa Lara said...

WOW perfect way to use these new goodies Kendra. Love love your pocket scrap pages!