Saturday, January 21, 2017

YNS Feature Day Hearts

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's Feature Day at Your Next Stamp!!

Feature Day Theme Is....
Hearts

With Valentine's Day just a few weeks away I decided to use this challenge to create a fun little candy package for my kids!!

I love the Treat Topper Die Set, as it is such a perfect die set to create candy toppers with!  
I first added a piece of heart pattern paper from the Hugs and Kisses Paper Pad to the pink die cut topper!   I then die cut the stitched rectangle die cut, also from the Treat Topper Die Set, and stamped the fun Heart Ink Splatter with Cherry Blossom Ink on it!  I used a sponge to also add some ink around the edges as well!!  Then I  added some Black Licorice Divine Twine!

I die cut one of the hearts from the Stripe-tastic Heart Die Set and stamped the beautiful "love you" from the Cool Tag Two Patterns stamp set!  I added some pop-dots behind it and added it to my candy topper!  

I finished it off by adding a button with a Black Licorice Divine Twine bow and added some enamel hearts!  I then added my package of candy!  How fitting that they are heart shaped!!

Lots of hearts on one package!!


Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

This is such a sweet idea Kendra to give to someone you love for Val. Day. Love this!

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful idea... I really like that die topper... so pretty!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Toni said...

Oh, yum! this is such a cute idea