Thursday, January 5, 2017

YNS Challenge #55

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!
Click here to find the current challenge!

Here's some inspiration for you:

Here is a card sketch....


and photo/colors to find inspiration from....


-----------------

I flipped the card sketch and altered it a little bit and used all the inspirational colors to create this masculine Birthday card:
 I stamped the fun fisherman from the Keepin' It Reel stamp set on some Copic Coloring Paper with the Black Olive Ink from YNS!  These inks work perfectly with Copics!  NO bleeding!

After coloring the image in I used the coordinating Keepin' It Reel Die Set to die cut him out!  As I used pop-dots to adhere him to my card!

The cute little fish and sentiment are also from the Keepin' It Reel stamp set!
Instead of the circle shape, I went with an oval shape and die cut it from my pattern paper.  I thought it would create a fun little shaker window behind my fisherman and sentiment panel.

I finished off my card by adding some Love Earth Gumdrops!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! That guy with the fishing pole is so fun and I like that your card is a SHAKER!!! The sentiment fits in perfectly as well... great masculine card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations