Friday, January 27, 2017

Winter Shaker


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun shaker card to share with you using fun new dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I absolutely LOVE the Elemental Dies Frantic Stamper releases, they are so much fun to work with!

For this shaker card, I used the beautiful Elementals #17 - Scalloped Rectangle Basics!!
I also used the previously release Winter Die for my sentiment! As well as using one of the pretty snowflakes from the Snowflake Trio Die Set, to put behind my button and twine!!

So pretty!!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

Challenges
AAA Cards: Winter Chill



2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous shaker!

Jane said...

Love those blues, really pretty shaker card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.