Sunday, January 29, 2017

Beautiful Love

Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a sweet Valentine to share with you using fun dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I love the beautiful Double Fan Border Die!  Which is why I decided to use it for both my top and bottom border!  I really like the bold statement it creates!
I then also used the beautiful Big Handwritten Love Die!  This is one of the first dies I ever ordered from Frantic Stamper!!  I just fell in LOVE with how the "o" was changed out for a heart!!  I know I'm a real sucker sometimes!! lol

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

Challenges
Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes



2 comments:

Georgiana said...

Love the CAS look. That border is wonderful and I sure do like the little dainty love.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Kendra! I recognized that LOVE die right away. It's one of my Frantic Stamper favorites and I used it quite a bit this Valentine's season. Congratulations on your new DT position with Dare 2 Be Artzy. I hope you enjoy designing for them. I'll be back to see more of your wonderful cards. I love this one....it's lovely!! I would like to invite you to come by Word Art Wednesday to play along in our challenges. I'd love seeing more of your wonderful art. I hope you will come by:
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Blessings,
Karen L