Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Beary Much with HBS

Hello Stamping Friends!
It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

I decided it would be fun to use the cute new Flakey Friends stamp set to create a Valentine's Day card!!  And actually it could be used for any time of the year, but I have Valentine's on my mind now.

So I collected my supplies:
I wanted to create my own heart background with a stencil.

I've been obsessed with using stencils lately to create my own backgrounds, such a fun feeling when you are done.

Here's my finished card:
I love how it turned out!

So very sweet!!
I love these adorable new animals!!  They are so sweet!!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh so CUTE! LOVE that background!

Theresa