Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Your Next Stamp January DT Dare

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's DT Dare day at Your Next Stamp!!

DT Dare is....
Use Something Old, Something New!

My something old would include the paper, which I have been hoarding for a long time!  As well as the rhinestones!!!
My something new includes the adorable new Puppy Love stamp set!!  Along with the coordinating Puppy Love Die!! 

Isn't this puppy cute!!
I love him!!
I plan to give this card to my little guy!!  I think he'll get a kick out of it!!

Close-up:
I also used the pretty new Scallop Heart Border Die!!


Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!



--------------------------

Products Used

Puppy Love
Puppy Love

Puppy Love Die
Puppy Love Die

Scallop Heart Border Die
Scallop Heart Border Die



1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

OMWORD!!! This is soooo DARN CUTE!! LOVE that sweet little doggie - CUTENESS!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations