Tuesday, January 26, 2016

You're #1 with The Stamps of Life

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!


I used the "You're" from the stars2stamp stamp set, combined with the die cut "#1" from the Quirky Number Dies to create the sentiment on the tag!
The tag was also die cut, which is included in the Sizzix Tags Stamps & Dies set!

In the top corner of the card I stamped a swirl in Licorice ink from the swirls2build stamp set!
I just love the colors of this card!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!


------------------------

Challenges
Creative Card Crew: Anything Goes
Cards 4 Guyz: Spots and Stripes
Tuesday Throwdown: Anything Goes

4 comments:

stampingvickisvisions said...

I kinda like all the designs on your card, would never have thought to combine so many, thanks for joining us over at the Creative Card Crew challenge. Vicki DT

JayBe said...

Love your 'spots and stripes' design, Kendra - just perfect for our challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz this week.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

CraftyGirl said...

Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Kendra!
I love your card. I saw it over on Creative Card Crew and had to come take a closer peek. You are super talented. I'd love to have you stop by these fun challenges to share your wonderful cards wtih us. I'd sure be honored to have you join us.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

CropStop - Anything Goes
http://www.cropstop.com/blog/uncategorized/linky-party-12-anything-goes/