Monday, January 25, 2016

Happy 21st with The Stamps of Life

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!


I absolutely love how this card turned out!
So excited to share it with you!

I started by using the awesome Sizzix Rectangle/Gift Card Flip-Its Card set!
The "21" I die cut using the numbers from the fun new Quirky Numbers Die Set!!

Instead of adding a gift card, I decided to include money, so I used the Gift Card Envelope Die, which fits perfecting in the gift card spot!!!
The star and tiny sentiments are part of the minis4circles stamp set!

The fun papers I used are part of the Hello Friend Collection!!
I also added some Enamel Dots!  I love these!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this money card and great colors!

Scrapper69 said...

Really CUTE card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Tricia T said...

What a great idea!!!