Saturday, January 9, 2016

Happy Day with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using the flowers2diefor stamp set again from The Stamps of Life!!
I love how this super fun card turned out!  So bright and cheery!! 

I also used the happy4banner Die along with the happy4banners stamp set, to create the "Have A Happy Day" banner!!

I also used some of TSOL's awesome ink pads!  And finished up the card using some Enamel Dots!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!


--------------------------

Challenges
A Gem of A Challenge: Female Birthday
Sweet Stampin: Flowers
Crafty Catz: Flowers
Craft Rocket Challenge: Happy Anything
Crafty Girls Creations: Anything Goes

5 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

When I opened your blog I thought Flower Power Great card TFS Craft Rocket Challenges Lis DT

Lori Kobular said...

Wow!! What a pretty and happy card, it brought a big smile to my face! Love the bright flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely bright card thanks for playing at agoac

Scrapper69 said...

Sweet Card! So Bright & Cheery - Perfect for those who have been getting Snow & Rain - makes me smile!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

chrissy xx said...

Such happy, warm colours! I LOve your design. Thank you so much for joining us this week at QKR Stampede.
Chrissyxx