Saturday, January 16, 2016

YNS January Release

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's release day at Your Next Stamp!!!
I just love release day!
So MANY great new stamp sets and dies being released today!!!

I really LOVE them all!!!


--------------------

First-up, I am sharing a card using the new Magic Carpet Ride stamp set!!
I decided to use the genie in the set!  
Along with some of the sentiments!!

What a fun birthday card!!


Here's a look at the entire set:


-----------------

I am so excited about the Little Shopping Bag Die!!!
I LOVE it!!

I just love creating fun 3D packages!!!

Check out this sweet package:
I used the super adorable Froggie Love stamp set!
This stamp set is packed full of adorable frogs and some cute sentiments!!

The full hearts are also part of that set, the open hearts are part of the So Stinkin' Cute stamp set!

Products used:







Be sure to check out all the awesome new products here!!!!

Please reference our linky at the bottom of this post for the entire hop list.

--------------------



Happy Hopping!!
Please remember to leave some love along the way!

YNS is giving one hopper a $25 Gift Certificate to get some goodies of your choice!!!!

Have a lovely day!



--------------------



37 comments:

Ruby said...

Cute cards. Great colouring.

SugarGem said...

Oh my gosh that frog and that skunk is so cute

Von Marie said...

Super cute and fun cards!!

Thanh Vo said...

Love both your bright projects, Kendra!

Brandi R said...

Sweet cards! LOVE this release ♥

Dana M said...

Wonderfully colorful and graphic card Kendra! Super sweet treat pouch.

Doudou said...

Very cute cards!!! Lovely

Louise said...

Cute cards, those Aladdin stamps are adorable

mn36 said...

Cute stamps, love your cards

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Cute & whimsy. Like the arrangements.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Tracie said...

Your cards are beautiful and so much fun. I love that frog.

Michele K. Henderson said...

These cards are amazing! I love the bright and vivid color!
Take care!
Michele

cebelica said...

You made awesome creations with the new product. I especially like the mini bag. Totally awesome!!! xx

Unknown said...

Your card design is super cute and I just love the new little bag! Those frogs are just darling too. xx

Renae said...

Love your card! Great layout and fun new image. I also really like the new bag die!

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

I love the geni in blue!!! I thought about doing that, too! Looks great! And I am in love with the second project!! Sooooo adorable!

D.Ann C said...

What a great layout with double angles on the top card and I love the cute, girly toad... makes me laugh!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Toadally Cute! The bag is adorable and looks so great with the ink on the edge.

Darlene said...

Love the little bag can be used in so many different ways.

Kimberly J. said...

Awesome new sets! I love your sweet bday card and that fun gift bag!

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Two super cute cards, love them both.

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is really cute!! Great coloring job!

Cindy said...

All of these are so cute! The Genie is very unique and wonderful!

Nicole said...

Cute cards.....thanks for sharing. Lovin the Genie.

Joyce Smith said...

Love your cards. Great design.

Sandra KM said...

Both cards are great! That frog is so cute.

Elise Smith said...

Adorable, vibrant projects! I love the color combination and layers on the first card.

Sue D said...

Cute card design and awesome treat bag.

Heather said...

Adorable!! Those frogs ARE super cute.

NatQuebec said...

What cute sets and cards !

LC Lamothe said...

Super fun birthday card! What a wonderful design and color combination! I love, love, love your adorable treat bag! Fabulous!

JoAnn Heinbuch said...

Great colouring

Julie B said...

Cute cards! Love those frogs!

New Creations said...

Love your whimsical style and fun creations with this super cute release!!!

Jen P said...

Love the color choices in your card. Fun new release products!

M DelValle said...

I love your projects!! So awesome! Maria

Unknown said...

you did an awesome job! So many cute cards!