Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My Valentine's IBS January Release

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

It's Release Day 3 at Inspired By Stamping!!!!

Today's stamp set we are featuring is called My Valentine's!
I LOVE this set!!

I decided to use the set to create a Valentine's Day shaker card!!
I beautiful CAS card!!

This new set as so many beautiful sentiments and fun images to use!

I ended up using one of the sentiments and the cute little hearts!!



------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!
Happy Stamping!





------------------------

6 comments:

New Creations said...

Cute shaker CAS one, love it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome heart die -- love how you made it a fun shaker

Mynn xx said...

This is fabulous, Kendra! LOVE the fun stay-in heart die! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Jo Herbert said...

So striking yet clean and simple. Love the design! I so want the die now too lol.

Hugs Jo

Scrapper69 said...

Oh so Pretty Kendra!

Theresa

VanessaB said...

awesome!!