Monday, January 18, 2016

Sparkle with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

TSOL recently released their new Stitched Rectangle Dies!  
LOVE them!

I started using them to create this fun shaker card:
 The sentiment is part of the upliftingwords2hear stamp set!
I really like all the sentiments in that set, but this one in particular I really like!!

Perfect for a shaker card:
The polka dot paper is part of the Hooray Collection!
Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Ohhh how pretty - Fab Shaker card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Tricia T said...

Just found TSOL last week and love all the fun dies and fantastic dp!! Liked it so much I got my first Flip It die set today (one of Stephanie's Sizzix ones from Hobby Lobby) and made a card immediately. Too fun! Sooo many wonderful companies... so little money to spread between them! LOL!!! Your card is wonderful. What a great shaker card!