Sunday, January 3, 2016

GI January CHallenge

Happy Sunday Stamping Friends!

Great Impressions Stamps has asked me to join their Design Team again!
I was over the moon excited, as I love their stamps!!

So with that being said, I am starting off with their challenge for January on the Great Impression Stamps Blog!
Awesome challenge, especially since Valentine's Day is right around the corner!!

Before I share my card, check out this month's new stamps:
Aren't they fun?!
You can find them here!

---------

I decided to use the E825 Spikey the Porcupine stamp!
He's so cute!!!

I also used part of the D475 Stuck On You sentiment!!
 
I also decided to add A54 Hearts & Dots stamp to the top half of my pattern paper.  Thought it added a nice touch!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous Sunday!!


---------

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE Kendra! Adorable Card! Hope you had a Great New Year! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Mynn xx said...

He is a DOLL, Kendra! I LOVE the way you colored him up--and your layering and color scheme are perfect! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx