Friday, January 15, 2016

YNS January Preview Day

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's that time of the month at Your Next Stamp!!

It's Preview Day today!
Tomorrow is Release Day!!!!

YAY!!

Once again, Karen has a wonderful release in store for all of us!

---------------------


Today I am featuring the I Love Chocolate stamp set!!
I really like the colors I used on this card!!  

The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is part of the Wheelie Fun stamp set and the "Hope Your Day Is Delicious" is part of the new I Love Chocolate!!

Behind the main image, I used the new Hearts Open Scallop Die on black cardstock, to add a little interest!!

Isn't the cake yummy?!
I used the beautiful Stitched Ovals Die Set for this main panel!!

I finished up the card by adding some yummy gumdrops!!!

---------------------

Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog to view all the other sneak peeks!!

Have a lovely day!!

2 comments:

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

What a cute stamp, and great card layout for it!

kReN said...

A cake image good enough to eat! Love the colors, patterns, and layers!