Saturday, January 23, 2016

Circle Happy Birthday with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!


I LOVE...
LOVE...
LOVE...
the new Happy Birthday Circle Dies!
Works perfectly with the Sizzix Large Circle #4 Flip-its die card set!!


I used the stars2stamp set to add stars around the sentiment inside and to the patterned paper on the right.
I used the Hello Friend pattern paper pad for this masculine birthday card.  I really like this pad for masculine cards!!


I finished off the card, by adding some Enamel Dots!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra! Been gone all week visiting my son at Boot camp - finally got back and thought I would play blog catch up - Taking forever of course! LOL LOVE your sweet card - great shape

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations