Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Bee Mine with Honey Bee Stamps

Hello Stamping Friends!
It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

I have a sweet Valentine's Day card to share with you!

I started off by collecting my supplies and using the Brush Grunge Alpha to stamp the word "mine".

Got an idea of what sentiment I am going to create?!

Here's a sneak:
I used the Sweet As Honey stamp set to add the other half of the sentiment.  As you can see I wanted it to be sparkly!!

If you guessed that I stamped the word "bee" from that set, you are right!!
I also stamped some of the honeycomb designs, as well as some cute bumblebees and hearts!!


My entire card:
A super fun and sweet card!!


"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how sweet! Adorably cute card! LOVE!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations