Friday, January 29, 2016

Sweet Snowman with GI

Happy Friday Stamping Friends!

It's my day to post on the Great Impression Stamps Blog once again!
I just love their sweet stamps!!

We've got lots of snow on the ground here in WI!  So we've spent a lot of time in the cold having fun!!  Living on our new land, we've been able to have a lot of fun ice skating on our pond!

So with my mind on winter, I thought it would be fun to work with the K105 Sweet Snowman stamp!  Getting a head-start on those Christmas cards for next year!!
Isn't he sweet!  I just love snowmen!!

Another view:
I used the C427 Season's Greetings sentiment!


I just love creating shaker cards, they are so much fun!!!

---------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!

Join the GI monthly challenge!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a fabulous day!!


---------


2 comments:

Mynn xx said...

He's SNOW cute, Kendra! I adore the fabulous coloring you did--especially on the hat! Have a wonderful weekend! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Scrapper69 said...

Your Shaker card is super CUTE! What an adorable snowman too! Have a wonderful weekend Kendra!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations