Wednesday, January 6, 2016

You're Cool with HBS

Hello Stamping Friends!
It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

I started by getting my design together.
I found these two pieces of pattern paper I wanted to use, but thought it would be fun to add some snowflakes to the paper.
The snowflake is from the More Flakey Friends stamp set!

My finished card:
The fun sentiment and adorable penguin are also from the More Flakey Friends stamp set!!

I decided to add a cute scarf to this penguin so he wasn't too cold! hehe
The scarf is part of the Flakey Friends stamp set!
I think the added stamped snowflakes and rhinestones really add to this card!!

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------