Monday, January 11, 2016

Wishing You IBS January Release

Good Morning Stamping Friends!!

It's Release Day at Inspired By Stamping!!!!
Joanna has out-did herself again!  There are 4 new, amazing stamp sets being released this week!!

First up, we are featuring the new Wishing You stamp set!!
I just LOVE this set!

Here's the first card, I created using it:
There is a large "Wishing You" sentiment in the set, along with 9 other smaller sentiments.

I decided to use the "the best day ever" sentiment, as my daughter uses the phrase a lot!

I really like how this fun card turned out!!
I also used the fun Polka Dots stamp set to add the fun circles on the pretty patterned paper!  The tiniest polka dot is from the Teeny Tiny Greetings stamp set.

The arrows pointing to the "the best day ever" sentiment is part of the It's Your Birthday stamp set!

------------------------

Be sure to check out the Inspired By Stamping Blog for more wonderful inspiration!!

Check out the Inspired By Stamping Store to see all the lovely stamp sets they have to offer!
So many beautiful sets to choose from!!

Have a lovely day!
Happy Stamping!





------------------------

8 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun papers and colors!

Unknown said...

Kendra, I get email notifications of your posts. I read that notification and view your post on my iPad and never come to your blog. But today I decided to visit your blog so I could comment. Your cards are always very pleasing to me. The colors, design, and elements are always perfect. I enjoy them so much and have never taken the time to tell you so. I love your cards. Thank you for sharing your work. It is so inspiring.

Leah said...

Such a fun, cheerful card! You always use patterned paper in such a great way!

Jo Herbert said...

Such a colourful fun card creation Leah! Hugs Jo

~ Kendra ~ said...

Thanks for the sweet comment, made my day!

New Creations said...

Love your super fun creation with retro style and the way you highlighted the sentiment!!!

Mynn xx said...

So bubbly and fun! I adore the bright colors you used on top of the patterned papers! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Scrapper69 said...

Another Pretty card! LOVE the circles and that paper!

Theresa