Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Winter Fun with HBS

Hello Stamping Friends!
It's my day once again to post on the Honey Bee Stamps Blog!!

For my post today I was inspired to use some of the adorable stamps from Honey Bee Stamps to create some project life pages for my kids albums!

My kiddos love crafting with me, so they sat down with me and helped pick the designs!!

First up is my daughters:
 We had such a fun outing on this particular day!!

I didn't take a close-up, but the bottom right picture, we added a cup of coca from the Flakey Friends set and the "hot coca" sentiment from the Flakey Sentiments stamp set!

Here's a close-up of the adorable penguin project life card:
So cute! 

The sweet penguin is from the More Flakey Friends stamp set, along with the sentiment and snowflakes!!

The cute hat and scarf I used to dress up the penguin are from the Flakey Friends stamp set!  The snow hills behind the penguin are also from that set!

My daughter loved the "Baby it's cold outside" sentiment, so we were sure to use that on one of the photos!  It's part of the Flakey Sentiments stamp set!
To add a little wintery touch to the striped purple paper, we added the "it's the most wonderful time of the year", from the Flakey Sentiments, multiple times!  Looks as if we bought the paper like that!

We had so many fun photos, that we also had to have another little pocket:

I'm so excited to finally create a shaker project life card/pocket!!  I bought the Fuse right when it came out and never got a chance to use it until now!  The kids think it is so cool!!



And now for a look at my sons:
He loved the "Snow much fun" sentiment from the Flakey Sentiments stamp set!  

We also added a "brr...brr...brr..." banner to one of his photos!

And he insisted his just had to have the cute deer from the More Flakey Friends stamp set!!
So sweet!!

We also had a mini page for his:
I absolutely love the photo of my son in the upper right!  I had my camera on and a snowball in one had and just turned around and threw it at him and quickly clicked!  Such a fun capture!  I can just hear his giggle looking at the photo!!

He also wanted a shaker in his design:

"Bee" sure to check out all the lovely products Honey Bee Stamps has to offer!
Happy Stamping!!




----------------------------





1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh Gosh ---- soooo CUTE! Great Project life cards & those pictures are adorable!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations