Monday, April 9, 2018

Birthday Boy


Hello Stamping Friends!

Today I have a card I created using stamps from the Crafty Doodle Chick shop!!


Recently my sweet Aunt ordered a custom birthday card from me!  She shared the little boy's birthday invite, which had a Dinosaur on it and I right away I thought of the awesome Rawr stamp set by Lawn Fawn!!


Here is the fun card I created:
Isn't it sweet?!

For my sentiment, I used the Birthday Balloon stamp set by Sunny Studio Stamps!
I really like the large 'birthday' in the set along with all the tiny sentiments to go with it!  So many fun possibilities!!!
Be sure to check out all the lovely products the Crafty Doodle Chick shop carries!!


Have a lovely day!




------------------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

It is totally ADORABLE!!! LOVE your shaker cards and that Dino is so cute!!! Fun Birthday card!

Theresa