Monday, April 16, 2018

Sending Smiles


Hello Stamping Friends!

Today I have a card I created using stamps from the Crafty Doodle Chick shop!!


I'm featuring the fun Monster Squad stamp set by Jane's Doodles!!

I just LOVE the sweet monster's in this set!! Sure to put a smile on anyone's face, no matter what their age is!

I created this card with my son in mind:
I occasionally will send them card to my parent's cabin when I know they will be going up there!  They just love getting mail!

I stamped the one eyed monster on Copic paper and colored in with my Copics!  I then fussy cut the around the image to be able to adhere to my card with pop-dots!


The 'sending smiles' sentiment is also from the stamp set!!

I added some glossy accents to his eye!!  I love the added look it gives!!


Be sure to check out all the lovely products the Crafty Doodle Chick shop carries!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

That monster image is just adorable!!!! So cute and fun!!! I love the background paper too!!! Perfect combination!!! Have a great day!!!

Theresa