Monday, April 2, 2018

Hoopy Birthday!


Hello Stamping Friends!

Today I have a card I created using stamps from the Crafty Doodle Chick shop!!


I am featuring the adorable Sports Fanatics One by Your Next Stamp!

I created this super fun boy birthday card:
I started by stamping the fun image twice, once on Copic Paper and then on a piece of pattern paper that resembles the look of a basketball!!

I colored the image in with my Copics, except for the ball.  I fussy cut the ball from the pattern piece of pattern paper and adhered to the main image!

I decided to create a shaker card with the image!
They are so much fun to create!!

I added the 'Hoopy Birthday' sentiment to my polaroid die cut, which is part of the Sports Fanatics One stamp set as well!!

Such a fun stamp set to create cards for those sport fanatics!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products the Crafty Doodle Chick shop carries!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra! Hope your Easter was wonderful! Your card is very cool! LOVE the sports theme and of course the cool shaker part!!! Awesome! Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations