Saturday, April 21, 2018

Deepest Sympathy


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a beautiful card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper 
and a stamp set from Dare 2B Artzy!!

I am not a fan of creating Sympathy cards, but I really like how this one turned out:
The Sympathy sentiment is from Dare 2B Artzy, stamp set Wishing Comfort!

I used the Vintage Floral 6x6 Stencil to create my background with clear embossing paste:
The fun flower was created using the Garden Blossoms #2 (10404) die set! As well as the Spring Foliage (10402) die set for the leaves!!

So beautiful!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

It's beautiful Kendra!!! I love the soft subtle background!!! Pretty color combination and lovely flower as well! Have a great weekend!

Theresa

Helen said...

Kendra this card is simply beautiful. Your subtly stamped background is so elegant and, combined with the paper layers, die cuts and sentiment, you have created a card perfect for conveying this heartfelt message. tfs