Monday, April 30, 2018

Hope Your Day GLOWS


Hello Stamping Friends!

Today I have a card I created using products from the Crafty Doodle Chick shop!!


I recently got the fun Little Fireflies and coordinating Little Fireflies Lawn Cuts die set!!

I just love when the fireflies are out at night!  It is so much fun to stand in our yard, I feel like I truly am in a magical place!  It's so beautiful!!

Here is the card I created:
I used my Distress Inks to create my background and then added some glimmer mist!  I then stamped my sentiment with black ink.

I was so SUPER excited to get the Glow in the Dark Embossing Powder!!  This stuff is so cool!!  So glad I finally got the chance to use it!!  I stamped the 'Glows' sentiment again with VersaMark ink, so I could emboss with the fun embossing powder!!

I then stamped some of the other accents in the set with VersaMark ink randomly and embossed with the Glow in the Dark Embossing Powder!!

Check it out in the dark:
HOW COOL!!

This embossing powder is so cool!!  I love it!!
I honestly would love to emboss everything with this embossing powder!!  It's so neat!  LOL! 

Be sure to check out all the lovely products the Crafty Doodle Chick shop carries!!


Have a lovely day!




------------------------


2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Your background is wonderful Kendra and I love that it glows in the dark! When I was a kid growing up in Chicago... we use to call them lightening bugs! LOL Don't know why? But I did!! haha

Theresa

Michelle said...

So cool!!! Wish I would have had some of that embossing powder when doing my card last week for Little Miss Muffet stamps :) It would have been perfect!