Friday, April 6, 2018

YNS April Preview

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's preview day at Your Next Stamp!!!
Which means tomorrow is release day!!
YAY!!!

This time of the month is always so VERY exciting!!

--------------------

Today I am featuring the cute new One In A Melon stamp set!!

It is so adorable!  There are so many cute images in this stamp set!!
I decided to stamp and die cut these three cuties to make a little grouping of them!!

I colored them with my Copics and then die cut them using the coordinating One In A Melon Die Set!!

Isn't the pattern paper fun?! 
It's part of the new Watermelon Party 6x6 Paper Pad!!!

All YNS Products Used:
One In A Melon
One In A Melon Die Set
Watermelon Party 6x6 Paper Pad

--------------------

Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog to view all the other sneak peeks!!

Have a lovely day!!

6 comments:

Shona Chambers said...

My oh my that Watermelon stamp set is so cute and love the look of the watermelon paper pad...can't wait for the blog hop!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Those hamsters are going to be a hit! How adorbs.
And I love the watermelon paper, so cute, pretty
color.

SherriC. said...

Cute card!!! That paper love it!! And those adorable hamsters!!

Unknown said...

im inlove with this stamp set such a cute card

Scrapper69 said...

I totally LOVE the background paper and those sweet critters!!! What an Adorable set and I can see that it's going to be on my wish list now!!!!

Theresa

Autism Journey said...

The one in a melon set is beautiful and the matching paper pad is amazing! YNS has the best matching paper pads ever 🍉❤️