Monday, April 23, 2018

Favorite Human


Hello Stamping Friends!

Today I have a card I created using stamps from the Crafty Doodle Chick shop!!


We recently got a puppy!!  An Australian Shepherd! He's won over our hearts already!

Meet Rocky...
He has fit into our household so nicely!  He's SUPER sweet!  Loves snuggling!  Has potty training down already and understands some commands!  Oh and....he's a complete Mommy's Boy!!


So recently when looking around the CDC shop, I found the super cute Puppy Kisses stamp set by My Favorite Things and had to add it to my collection!

I decided to first use the stamp set to create my own background paper using all the adorable dogs in the set, as I couldn't decided which dog to use first!!  I also used the heart from the set which I stamped in red ink to stand out!

I decided to add a strip, with the fun 'You Are My Favorite Human' sentiment from the set!

I thought this card would be fun to send one of my kiddos sometime!
So cute!!

Be sure to check out all the lovely products the Crafty Doodle Chick shop carries!!


Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is ADORABLE!!! Love the pups as the background - But I have to say your SWEET PUP is even CUTER!! What an adorable little guy! You guys are so lucky to have him and I'm sure he'll continue to bring your family Joy!!! Have a great Day!

Theresa