Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Tag It Tuesday


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Tag It Tuesday

What a fun theme!!
I just love creating tags with all of MCT's awesome tag dies!!

Today I decided to grab the Just Tag Dies set to create this pretty tag:
I also used the newly released Daisy Frame Die to die cut just the daisy portion!  So it involved a little fussy cutting!  But was so worth it!  As I just love this daisy die cut!!  I love being able to layer the daisy with the other dies that come in the set!

For my sentiment I stamped the ' Happy Spring' from the Mini Spring Greetings stamp set!

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

7 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So pretty Kendra!! Love the purple in your tag!

Theresa

Linda Hott said...

This tag is gorgeous! Love the color

Marilyn said...

Cute Spring tag!! Love the colors!
Have a great day!❤️

Crafting Katie said...

What a sweet tag! I'm loving the paper you used for your daisies!!!

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Kendra What a Gorgeous...GORGEOUS Tag!! Your Daisies are so Beautiful...love the polkadot paper and color...Gosh you are so right the fussy cutting is so worth it to achieve this Magnificent look!! I love all the Purples and that striped paper too....and your two tone twine...I mean WOW you so did a Super Outstandingly Incredible Spectacular Job!! YOU so ROCK!!

lindagk23 said...

Very pretty tag! LOVE the colors!

quilt4fun2 said...

I love the purples. The pretty twine is perfect and I like the yellow flower centers. Beautiful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com